Christine, Program Coordinator
St. Elizabeth | Coleman Pregnancy & Adoption Services
3388 Founders Road, Ste 200
Indianapolis, IN, 46268 USA
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization as a Catholic Charities agency of the Archdiocese of Indianapolis and your gift is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
The St. Elizabeth|Coleman Annual Fund
The St. Elizabeth|Coleman Annual Fund enables us to meet operating budget. You gifts to our Annual Fund enable us to respond with compassion to the following:
- A birthmother who is overwhelmed with the daunting decisions facing her
- A couple who longs to adopt a child to complete their family
- A young, single mother who needs the support and resources we offer to assist her in parenting her child
- An adoptee who desires to meet their biological family or answer long-held questions
We believe that each life is sacred and that every child has the right to a healthy, loving family. Please remember the children, women, and families who rely on the life-long services, support, and compassion we provide by making your gift or pledge today!
How to Give
- By phone: Contact our agency directly to give a gift over the phone
- Online: Conveniently make your credit card gift securely online by Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. DONATE ONLINE NOW!
- Other: To explore all the ways to give monetarily, including pledges & estate giving, visit our Ways to Give page.